SAN PATRICIO COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT
Job Title: Data Entry/Customer Service Clerk
Department: All Departments
Salary Range: $13.00/Hr
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Deadline: The deadline to submit resumes for this position is December 12, 2017.
Performs clerical / technical duties in support of the Residential, Commercial, Personal Property, Land and Exemption appraisal staff under the direction of the Clerical Supervisor. Primary functions consist of data entry, filing, scanning, answering phones, and customer service functions.
- Perform data entry assignments and tasks as assigned, primarily entering data into district database appraisal software system.
- Perform all customer service functions and tasks as assigned, including providing information and assistance to persons that contact the district by phone, email, and walk-in customers. Answer telephones, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Communicate with property / business owners, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Provide clerical assistance and support to appraisers with value changes, computer-generated sketches, printing appraisal cards, and other
- Process Appointment of Agent, Rendition and Exemption and other forms.
- Coordinate and process all city building permits in PACS.
- Assist with Appraisal Review Board functions as assigned.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as value changes.
- File and maintain records.
- Compile, sort, field appraisal cards and other records and verify the accuracy of data with appraisal staff as necessary.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- General knowledge of Office suite software — Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage time efficiently to complete multiple assignments within the designated time periods.
- Ability to giving full attention to work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and on the telephone.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, professionals, and management.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Prior Appraisal District or Tax Office, and general office work and data entry experience desired.
This position requires using arms, wrists and fingers and typing at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time. Also, standing, squatting, leaning, twisting, bending lifting, pulling, pushing, stretching arms.
Indoor office conditions.
SUBMIT RESUME TO ROBERT CENCI, CHIEF APPRAISER, AT email@example.com
P.O. Box 938
Sinton, Texas 78387-0938
Monday - Friday
January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
January 18, 2021 – Martin Luther King Day
April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day
July 5, 2021 – Independence Day
September 6, 2021 – Labor Day
November 11, 2021 – Veterans Day
November 25 & 26, 2021 – Thanksgiving
December 23 & 24, 2021 – Christmas